Gathering all of your financial information in one accounting system has never been easier with accounting software and business management solutions. Whether your business is established or new, your Accounting Software can be up running easily and quickly, helping you make more informed buying and selling decisions, improve customer service, save money, and ensure profitability into the future.
- Powerful and customizable reporting
- Insight to capitalize on new opportunities
- Adaptable applications customized to your specific needs
- Maximized efficiency and productivity
- Interactive dashboards for easier decision making
- An affordable solution to deploy, to adapt to changes, and to maintain your accounting systems
What featues and benefits will you avail:
With General Ledger at the center of your financial accounting system, you can:
- Print financial statements and other reports for all of the years for which you’ve saved history.
- Use unlimited budgets and forecasts for inquiry and reporting; create revised budgets and forecasts at any time.
- Export financial statements, and drill down as needed to supporting information.
With Accounts Payable helping you prioritize your payments, you can:
- Save time and money with the ability to review outstanding payments by vendor and select which payments to hold or release.
- Improve your efficiency with quick entry and defaults on headers.
- Manage your expenses efficiently and keep your accounts up to date with user-defined terms, aging periods, and cutoff dates.
- Assess your financial position by producing timely reports.
With Accounts Receivable’s flexible cash flow management options, you will:
- Produce timely reports to identify your best customers and stay on top of sales patterns.
- Track every aspect of your sales and receivables in a timely manner, improve the inflow of cash, and make the most of sales trends.
- Evaluate your cash discounts program and spot delinquent accounts early.
While taking advantage of Banking’s advanced features, you can:
- Reduce time and accounting errors by automatically clearing transactions with bank-provided reconciliation data.
- Quickly serve customers and vendors by creating and importing ACH files for delivery of electronic payments and payments received.
- Set up a credit card-type bank to simplify statement reconciliation; the bank tracks charges, payments, adjustments, and transfers.
When you use Bank Reconciliation to streamline your accounting processes, you can:
- Define information for processing ACH payments to vendors and from customers for streamlined, simplified processing.
- Set up as many base and foreign currency bank accounts as you need, including routing codes for electronic payments, positive pay codes, check formats and other ACH information.
- Automatically create entries in General Ledger for adjustment and transfer transactions.
With Fixed Assets helping you make capital decisions, you will:
- Use forecasting tools to evaluate leases, amortize loans, and experiment with depreciation strategies.
- Meet tax reporting requirements with a full range of financial and management reports.
- Track the difference between estimated depreciable and actual service life and calculate the cost or proceeds from the retirement of an asset.